Doors – Casement
Choose the Right Type of Door
- Bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens.
- Areas that require strong sealing from dust, water pollution and noise.
- Air-conditioned rooms.
- Double sealing with EPDM gaskets for enhanced thermal and sound insulation and a barrier against dust and pollution.
- Allows more light to enter the door compared to a slider. Offers an unobstructed view.
- Opens outside or inside: both options available.
- High quality hardware does not rust despite sustained exposure to the elements.
- Friction hinges stay open at any angle in the face of high-speed winds. No door stoppers required.
- Locks at several points across the door for security and better sealing.
- Side hung with one sash. Width of sash is restricted by the average span of an individual’s hand. Bigger sash will make the opening closing of window difficult.
- Can be used in kitchens.