Windows – Sliding
The sliders work on a ‘ride over’ mechanism.
Result: The track on which the sash slides is raised slightly above the ground, preventing dust from settling in the track. The dust-free track ensures a far smoother sliding motion when compared to conventional sliders.
Choose the Right Type of Sliding Window
- All window types in living rooms, bedrooms and kitchens.
- All window that require mesh.
- Space-economy as the sashes slide and do not open inwards..
- Integrated bug screen solution that can be removed for cleaning.
- Thick strip of wool pile between all sashes keeps pollutants and insects out.
- Anti Lift Locks ensure that sliding panels cannot be lifted or tampered with from the outside.
- Interlocks between all panels ensure complete sealing from dust and other pollutants.
- Multi track adapter creates additional tracks with sliding and fixed options to cover large spans.
- Two movable sliding tracks that slide in opposite directions
- Provides 50 % opening at any given time.
- Retro fit fly mesh can be fitted on an additional track. The mesh slides towards the sash that is opened.
- Mesh has to be added at the time of specification. Track cannot be welded once the window is fabricated.
- Windows that require good sound insulation and space economy.
- All windows that require mesh.
- Bedrooms, living rooms.